Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My most over-used garment


It's something embarrassing and cheesy to admit for a fashion photographer, true, but I have occasionally shot a garment more than once. In this case, a bunch of times. I procured this for a test that I thought would be really cool, and then used it for another, and then used it a bunch of times in personal work. It seems that every other woman I shot wanted to wear it, and... they all looked so damn good in it. It's a great piece.

So without further ado, I give you the infamous garter tank by Kiki de Montparnasse.














Oh, and here's another garment I've also used more than once:



Cheers and cheesiness.... :)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

that shirt is AWESOME
who makes it?

the digressional said...

Which one, the garter tank or the t-shirt? They're both by Kiki de Montparnasse and you could see them both on their webpage. Or, you can swing by their boutique on Green Street in Soho. (If you bring money and you're shopping, you usually get a cup of hot chocolate or the like.) ;)